Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University | Thailand Universities

Chiang Mai Rajabhat University

Chiang Mai Rajabhat University is a university in the north of Thailand. It is under the Royal Thai Ministry of Education. The university was founded in 1924 as an agricultural teacher training college. In 1948, it became Chiang Mai Teachers College and offered majors in a variety of subject areas. On February 14, 1982, the year of King Rama IX’s sixtieth birthday, His Majesty proclaimed Thailand’s 36 teacher’s Colleges to be Rajabhat Institutes; they then began offering majors and degree programmes in non-teaching fields. On March 6, 1985, His Majesty the King graciously granted the use of his royal crest as the Rajabhat Institute emblem. Rajabhat Institute Chiang Mai became Chiang Mai Rajabhat University in 2004.

Enrolment is about 10,000, and classes are divided into regular, evening and weekends. Most students come from secondary schools in northern Thailand, some even from remote areas. Chiang Mai Rachapbhat University is thus a community institute which provides a comprehensive education for local students and working people.

There are five faculties and one graduate school, employing about 500 faculty members.

There are four campuses:

• Wieng Boa, the main campus, is on Chang Puek Road, in the center of Chiang Mai.
  • Mae Sa, the campus of Faculty of Management Science, is in Mae Rim District, 10 kilometers from Chiang Mai.
  • Sa Luang (2,320 acres), campus of the Agricultural Center, is in Mae Rim District, 27 kilometers from Chiang Mai.
  • Mae Hong Son campus, in Mae Hong Son, is the center for external services in educational area.

Philosophy 
CMRU’s International College is an academic institute that produces high quality graduates who are capable of applying their knowledge in both national and international environments for the betterment of mankind

IC Vision  
By 2013, CMRUIC will be an autonomous body under Chiang Mai Rajabhat University that produces high quality graduates who can work successfully in the workplace through the medium of English to contribute to a well-being of a multi-cultural society.
IC Mission  

• To offer practical academic programs to produce high quality graduates to contribute to a well-being of a multi-cultural society through the medium of English for international learners
  • To provide international academic services for public to prepare for change resulted from globalization
  • To create international networks to enhance CMRU’s academic strengths and to internationalize CMRU by taking international environments and local contexts into consideration
  • To respond to the national policy in making Thailand “Asia’s educational center” by providing degree and non-degree programs through the medium of English for both Thai and non-Thai learners
  • To promote better understanding of Thai arts and culture as well as those of other countries

Main Objectives  

• To expand CMRU’s educational management roles from local to national and international levels
  • To create international cooperation and relations
  • To respond to the national policy in making Thailand ‘Asia’s center for higher education’
  • To develop international curricula that serve the needs of both the learners and the workplace
  • To produce high quality graduates to serve the society at the national and international levels

Faculty

• Faculty of Education
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Humanities and Social
  • Faculty of Management
  • Faculty of Agricultural Technology
  • Graduate School
CMRU Thailand

CMRU Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.