Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
South-East Asia University | Thailand Universities

South-East Asia University

South-East Asia University is a private university under the Office  of the Higher Education Commission. The South-East Asia College was granted to set up in 1973 and transformed its status into a university in 1992.

South-East Asia College

A summary description of the development of the College is as follows :

1973 South-East Asia College was granted to set up on August 6,1973 , stipulated by  Private College Act. The  Faculty of Industrial Technology was first founded.

1975 Ministry of University Affairs took control  of the University according to. Article 75(1) of Private University Act, B.E.2522 (1979) as amended by Private College Act, B.E. 2512. Deputes Permanent Secretary Dr. Wichit Srisa-arn was a chairman of the Board of Trustees.

1977 Setting up of the Faculty of Business Administration with diploma programs and baccalaureate degree in Accounting and Marketing

1982 Ministry of University Affairs set aside the College’s control after the College’s 18-rai plot of land had sold for its financial recovery.   At the same time Khunya Plak Muenpiew Foundation took change of the College whereas Mr. Polakrit Pramothaka, chairman of the Foundation, took office as a chairman of the Board of Trustees.

1984 The College conferred an honorary  doctorate in General Business Administration on Col. A-Thorn Chonhenchob.

1985 Establishment of the Faculty of Engineering, first leading to a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering (a four-year program).

1987 Faculty of Business Administration offered a Bachelor’s degree (a four-year program) in Finance and Banking, and Personnel Management.
Faculty of Engineering offered a Bachelor’s degree (a four-year program) in Electrical Engineering.
Graduate School provided a Master’s degree in Business Administration (a two-year program), evening class.

1988 Faculty of Business Administration offered a Bachelor’s degree (a two-year program) in Accounting and Marketing.

1989 Faculty of Industrial Technology offered a Bachelor’s degree, a two year program, in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering.   1991 Faculty of Business Administration offered a Bachelor’s degree, a four-year program and continuing two-year program, in Business Computer.

South-East Asia University  

1992 Faculty of Engineering offered a Bachelor’s degree, a four-year program , in Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. South-East Asia College was transformed its status as a university on March 5, 1992, Named South-East Aia University. The University conferred an honorary doctorate in Electronics  Engineering on General Chavalit  Yongchaiyudh

1994 Faculty of Industrial Technology’s Bachelor of Industrial Technology program and Diploma program were transferred to the Faculty of Engineering.

1995 Foundation of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences conferring Bachelor’s degree program in Business English and Computer Science.

1996 Establishment of Faculty of Law, Offering a Bachelor’s degree in Law, a four-year program, night class.
All Diploma program of study were closed.

1998 Bachelor’s degree in Engineering , three-year program of study, was offered to those who finished a Diploma in related fields. Mr.Prasert Samalapa took office as chairman of Khunya Plak Muenpiew Foundation in place of the late Mr. Polakris Pramothaka.

2000 Faculty of Law offered a Bachelor’s degree in Law, a four-year program, evening class, Graduate School offered a Master’s degree program in Engineering Management, a two-year program, evening class.
Graduate School offered a Master’s degree program in Public Administration,  a two-year program, day and evening class. Graduate School offered a Master’s degree program in Business Administration, a two-year program, day class. The University offered a second degree program for graduates after completing their first degree. The  University conferred an honorary doctorate in General Business Administration on Mr. Thanachai theeraphatanawong.

2002 Faculty of Engineering offered a new baccalaureate degree in Industrial Engineering , a four-year program, full-time and part time class. Improved curricular for Bachelor of  Accounting and Master of Business Administration,  a  four-year program and a continuing program. Improved curricular for Bachelor  of Arts in Business English  and Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a four-year program, full-time and part-time  class.  Improved curriculum for General Education courses, Bachelor’s degree. Improved curriculum for four-year Engineering degree (full-time and part-time program) and three-year Engineering degrees (full-time and part-time program) for applicants who finished a diploma in related fields.

2003 Improved curriculum for Bachelor of Law degree, four-year program (full-time and part time program)

2004 faculty of Arts and Sciences offered a Bachelor’s degree program in Public Administration, a four-year program (full-time and part-time program)
Improved curriculum for M.BA. two-year program (full-time and part-time program)

2005 Faculty of Engineering offered a Bachelor of Engineering in Safety Management, four-year and three-year program (full-time and part-time program)

Faculty of Engineering offered a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics and Robotics, four-year and three-year program (full-time and part time program)

Faculty of  Engineering  offered a Bachelor of Industrial Technology in Mechatronics  and Robotics, a two-year continuing  program (full-time and part-time program)

Improved curriculum for Master of Engineering in Engineering Management

South-East Asia University is a leading private university in Thailand. The University has made an effort to develops students’ life with inspiration on following the teachings of Lord Buddha. Thus , our intention is to provide educational services based on a non-profit basis in which our students are encouraged for voluntary commitment to social responsibility and mutual cooperation  for the  advancement of the University and the nation.

South-East Asia University is committed to developing our graduates in a combination of knowledge and ethics and enables them to create both of knowledge and apply technology with research processes in both local and global setting. Our graduates are expected to contribute effectively to benefit local communities industry and the profession, including traditional Thai culture.

Missions          

• To develop students’ quality of life.
  • To employ modern curricular and benefit students from outstanding employment opportunities.
  • To advance students with edutainment and real-life learning.
  • To enable students to stretch the boundaries as well as the enhancement of knowledge with ethics.

Faculty

Faculty of Engineering

• Electronics Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Safety Engineering
  • Mechatronios and Robotics Engineering

Faculty of Business Administration

• Accountancy
  • Marketing
  • Finance
  • Human Resource Management
  • Business Computer

Faculty of Arts and Sciences

• Business English
    Computer Science
    Public Administration

Faculty of law

SAU Thailand

SAU Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.