Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Western University | Thailand Universities

Western University

Western University (formerly known as Niwattana College) was founded in 1995.   In recent years, curriculum offerings have expanded to include programs in Doctoral and Masteral programs, Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration, Doctor of Philosophy in Education Administration, Doctor of Business Administration, Engineering, Business Administration,  Law, Public Administration, Nursing Science, and also Public Health.

Western University is establishing very close ties with the business community and continually evolving to meet the global demands of the business world.  Western University is an accredited business college that has grown to five campuses, located in Kanchanaburi, Patumthani, Buriram, Surin and Srisaket.

We serve an increasing community of students, alumni and employers each year. Thousands of graduates work and hold important positions in the communities we serve, and we are proud to serve and have educated many generations in these communities.

Library

Western University Library contains an extensive collection of over 1,100,000 books, theses, research reports and bound journals, 1,500 printed journals, 15,000 electronic journals, 16,000 electronic books, as well as 800 audiovisual materials in both Thai and English. The Western University Library has hundreds of computer terminals and multimedia viewing equipment; a full range and specialized services including online reference services, multi-database searching facility and document delivery services.

Sport Facility

Western University offers a wide range of modern well-equipped sport facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports at all campuses. This includes swimming pools, basketball, tennis courts, soccer fields and indoor gymnasiums.  Students are encouraged to take part in both competitive sports and physical activities.

Dormitory

Western University has dormitory buildings at every campus, primarily intended for undergraduate students who prefer to stay in-campus.  Affordable housing is also widely available in Kanchanaburi and Buriram area, with numerous options including shared housing, private flats, or boarding houses. Interested students and staff should contact their respective Faculty, Institute or College to reserve accommodation according to their needs, as soon as possible after all relevant arrangements and travel plans are finalized. More information about on- and off- campus accommodations is available at Administration Office or Finance Department.

Education Technology

Western University provides communication infrastructure for academic, research and administrative purposes to all students and staff including Internet and Intranet services, remote access, multimedia courseware, digital library access, video-conferencing and Intra-Phone services.

Western University Campus Network, Kanchanaburi, Pratumthani and Buriram together with a high speed gigabit network.    In addition, students and staff can easily gain wireless access to the Internet via the MU-Wifi Network using the university Internet account.   Students also have a privilege to use the computers from several computer laboratories.

Western University aims to equip Asian students to participate and contribute in the global market, achieving new heights, whilst retaining the Asian culture.

We aim to .

• Be a leading institution of public education in Thailand.
  • Deliver an international standard of education to meet the globalized economy.
  • Organize and conduct education programs at all levels.
  • Support and collaborate in conducting and disseminating education researches.
  • Provide and enhance technical methods and facilities to develop student’s careers.
  • Preserve and apply national and local culture.
  • Give an education for the enhancement quality of learning.
  • Produce qualified graduates with holistic values.

All activities of the faculty are aimed towards developing a learning organization where the focus is on the academic training and holistic growth for graduates with ethical awareness.  The Faculty is actively working on the enhancement of its reputation to become a center for academic learning, research, academic service, and resource and technology management for public colleges as well as promotion of the Thai culture.

Faculty

• Faculty of Dentistry
  • Faculty of Veterinary Science
  • Faculty of Medicine
  • Faculty of Nursing
  • Faculty of Applied Thai Traditional Medicine
  • Faculty of Public Health
  • Faculty of Business and Public Administration
  • Faculty of Law
  • Faculty of Engineering and Technology
  • Faculty of Science and Arts
  • School of Aerospace International
  • Graduate School
Western Thailand

Western Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.