Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
AU Open 2/2011 Classes on 28 Nov | Thailand Universities

AU Open 2/2011 Classes on 28 Nov

The current unprecedented floods in Bangkok and 26 other provinces have caught almost everyone off-guard and unprepared.  Among the many other constraints are information and the related ability to forecast or even predict the spread of the floods in various parts of Bangkok city where the floodwaters are currently moving towards the Gulf of Siam before they finally enter the South China Sea.  Given the unpredictability of the floods and their impacts, we at Assumption University are lucky in that as of yet the flood waters have not affected either of our campuses or their immediate vicinities.  We, like many other institutions in Thailand have had to follow the directions of the Office of the Commission on Higher Education, the Royal Thai Ministry of Education and we have had to postpone the opening of classes till November 28, 2011 to mitigate those affected by floods and at the same time, allow some of our Faculty, staff and students to assist with some flood relief work  We hope that we will not have to postpone the opening of our semester further.

While not totally guaranteeing up to date news on the floods, at least students will be able to follow the trends and potential threats of the floods to areas which might include our two campuses at Hua mak and Suvarnabhumi (though we still prefer to hope against the floods reaching us).

We apologize for any of the inconveniences which may have been caused by the tentativeness of the situation hitherto, and we assure all students of our ongoing and sustained efforts regarding the opening of the classes for 2/2011 on November 28, 2011.

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.