Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Dhurakij Pundit University | Thailand Universities

Dhurakij Pundit University

Dhurakij Pundit University is a university located in Bangkok, Thailand. Founded as Dhurakij Pundit College in 1968, and upgraded to a university status in 1984, it is one of the larger Thai private universities. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered though the university’s nine faculties, the graduate school, and the international college.

Dhurakij Pundit University (DPU), meaning the University of Business Knowledge, is one of the most respected private universities in Thailand and is recognized by the international academic community. It was begun in 1968 by Dr. Sawai Sudhitipak and Mr. Sana Ketudat as Dhurakij Bandit College with only 40 students.

Dhurakij Pundit College rapidly grew in student numbers and academic programs. Its success mainly to the vision and dedication of Dr. Sawai, who served as the university’s president until his death in 1994, and Khun Sanan, who guided its expansion as honorary chairman of the University Council while pursuing a distinguished career in government.

In 1984, the Royal Thai Ministry of University Affairs conferred university status on Dhurakij Bandit in recognition of its high academic standards and achievements. Only three other private colleges earned a similar distinction at the time.

In 2005, the university created the new Dhurakij Pundit University International College (DPUIC). DPUIC provides degree programs for Thai and foreign students who study in English. There students from many countries: There are currently students enrolled from the United States, China, Japan, Mongolia and Vietnam.

Faculty

• Faculty of Business Administration.
  • The account
  • Faculty of Arts.
  • Faculty of Economics.
  • Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • Faculty of Information Technology.
  • Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts.
  • Faculty of Law, Pridi Banomyong.
  • Graduate School.
  • International College.
DPU Bangkok

DPU Bangkok

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.