Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5304
Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin Wang Klaikangwon | Thailand Universities

Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin Wang Klaikangwon

Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin Wang Klaikangwon Campus is the 30 campuses of the Institute of Technology across the country. Founded on May 30, 1990 for honor HRH Prince of the kingdom to the mother. In patients who develop the lunar age of 90 years and due to the high level of professional development in the coastal south. Ranong and Chumphon Province. Government policy at that time. The first was called. Hua Hin University  to get the grace of His Majesty the King for permission to use part of school education, Wang Klai Kangwon Palace, with the new name. Klai Kangwon Palace campus.

Faculty

• Faculty of Industry and Technology.
  • Faculty of Hotel and Tourism industry.
  • Faculty of Business Administration.
  • Faculty of Engineering and Architecture.
  • Faculty of Liberal Arts

Klaikangwon Campus

Klaikangwon Campus

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.