Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Rangsit University | Thailand Universities

Rangsit University

Rangsit University : Situated in an area of one hundred and sixty one (295) rais in Lak-Hok sub-district, on Paholyothin Road, Pathumthani Province, a distance of only three (3) kilometers from Don Muang Airport. the University is surrounded by a 4000-rais Muang-Ake Community. Located in excellent surroundings comprising a complete range of facilities such as a golf course, swimming pools, tennis courts etc., with pure and bracing air, the area is thus a perfect spot for the establishment of an institution of higher education.

Rangsit University is a private institution of higher education with the primary aim of creating graduates in the area of study meeting the requirements of national development by focusing mainly on science , technology, design and management including independent professions which are requisites in development of one’s own career.
The notion for the establishment of Rangsit University has been conceived for a long time by Mr. Prasith Ourairat (Former Provincial Governor of several provinces, the Ex. Chairman of Expressway Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand and Former Deputy Governor of the Greater Bangkok Metropolitan) when he was still in civil service that he would summon the support of his beloved ones to develop an activity contributing fully to the benefits of the society with the aspiration that “we will work towards forging the youth and the new generation into becoming graduates or scholars fully equipped with knowledge and ethics”
The Founding Committee of Rangsit University consist of educationists, academics and specialists from various government enterprises who share the same opinion that higher education in Thailand is still insufficient to cope with the demand especially in the fields of science, technology, design and management.
To attain the above goal, Rangsit University has determined a clear direction in organizing the educational system as follows:-Emphasis on standard of education and academic excellence, developing the curricula, study programs and areas of study so as to be in line and timely with the economic and social changes.

Promote theoretical study in conjunction and in association with practice. Apart from training or learning directly from businesses, industries or enterprises in the area of his/her own study, further effort is made in encouraging the various faculties and departments in the University to become organs or units of operation in themselves with the aim that all the organs will become part and parcel of education and furthermore as another way of serving the community as well.
The University realizes that every graduate needs the skills or fundamentals crucial for earning a living especially in the case of modern business, such as knowledge about English language, and information technology. Therefore it is the requirement of the University that all students in every faculty must take courses in Fundamental Computer Science with a stress laid on knowledge about foreign languages, in particular, the use of English in the class.

On study and teaching, the University aims at promoting the right attitude towards education i.e. encouraging the student to be bent on craving for knowledge and an enthusiasm in serious self-study, which will become an important foundation for his life. Apart from arranging the natural setting of the University so as to have atmosphere conducive to education, the University also gives due importance and make arrangements for educational media, modern teaching techniques, provision of a standard library containing books, magazines, with a mixture of various kinds of media including CD ROM, video tapes, and Internet Service which the student may access for researching and studying individually, and provision of sufficient number of quality instructors on a regular basis for the purpose of instruction and taking close supervision of students.
Besides, the University also provides many scholarships for various kinds of education including governmental loans in order to promote higher determination of students in their study.

To foster the readiness of the student to go out facing the working life and to equip them with the basis for self-improvement, the University has encouraged students’ participation in joint-activities in music, sports, recreation and community service as well as participation in the administration of students’ projects. This is done on the basis of a belief that a perfect university must be responsible and give due importance to enhancing and developing the students’ personality in all aspects including academics, ethics, personality, health and culture. To allow the students to make their choices according to their inclinations and interests, the University has set up a music school, a football field, a basketball field, track and field, sports, etc.

Also, the University has provided students with dormitories as a source of forging and developing their personalities by giving them the opportunity to train themselves in the art of leading their lives and working together with other people, participation in activities supplementary to the programs on a continuous and systematic basis as well as imbuing the students with the virtues and moral in line with the University’s philosophy.
Rangsit University has started enrollment of students since its first batch in 1986 under the name of Rangsit College and later on July 31, 1990, the institution has been categorized as a university. On November 29, 1990 Her Royal Highness Somdij Phrathep Rattanarajsuda Siam Boromarajkumari kindly presided over the University’s founding ceremony which was a greatly auspicious and blessing occasion.

Moreover, the University is offering international programs, using English as a medium of instruction for four areas of study at the undergraduate level i.e. Philosophy, Politics and Economics, International Business, Tourism and Hospitality Management and Economics and is making preparation for new programs to be offered additionally both at undergraduate and graduate levels. Furthermore the University has joined the University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC), a project participated by more than 400 leading universities around the world, in which Rangsit University has been selected as the representative of the Asian Region.

To be oriented towards being a private institution of higher education attaining international standard, Rangsit University has made efforts in improving the curricula and programs so as to become up-to-date and consistent with the changing social conditions with the aim of becoming more international in nature. The University has worked out academic co-operations with leading institutions and universities from various countries such as U.S.A., U.K., the Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Belgium etc. covering the areas of study which the University offers. Co-operations are in varied forms ranging from curricula and program development, research, academic staff and students exchange program, and dispatch of personnel and students for training. In addition, the University has set up Foreign Education Office to offer remedial courses for students wishing to study and acquire additional experience in some trimesters abroad. All the credits earned can be transferred back to Rangsit University.

Faculty

Science – Health

• College of Medicine
  • Faculty of Dental Medicine
  • Faculty of Pharmacy
  • School of Nursing (Bilingual Program)
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Physical Therapy
  • Faculty of Medical Technology
  • Faculty of Oriental Medicine
  • Faculty of Optology

Engineering – Technology

• College of Engineering
  • Faculty of Information TechnologyCGM
  • Faculty of Biotechnology
  • Institution of Aviation (Bilingual Program)

Humanity – Social

• Faculty of Communication Arts
  • Faculty of Liberal Arts
  • Faculty of Law
  • College of Social Innovation
  • Faculty of Education (English Program)
  • The Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies (English Program)
  • Public Administration Institute
  • Chiness Business School (English Program)
  • Stenden Rangsit University (English Program)

Economic – Business

• Faculty of Business Administration
  • Faculty of Accountancy
  • Faculty of Economics
  • Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Industry

Art

• Faculty of Architecture
  • Faculty of Art and Design
  • Faculty of Digital Art
  • The Conservatory of Music

Online Course / International / Master & Doctoral Degree

• RSU Cyber University
  • Graduate School
  • International College (English Program)

RSU Thailand

RSU Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.