Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Burapha University | Thailand Universities

Burapha University

Burapha University originated from Bangsaen Educational College which was the first regional tertiary educational institute, established on July 8, 1955. Subsequently, it became a campus of Srinakharinwirot University and was renamed Srinakharinwirot Univeristy, Bangsaen Campus on June 29, 1974. On July 29, 1990, it was again renamed Burapha University and later became autonomous on January 9, 2008.

In 1949, the High-Level Teacher Training School at Soi Prasarnmit, Prakanong District, Pranakorn Province was established by The Ministry of Education. After that, in 1954, the school was upgraded to be an educational college and renamed Prasarnmit Educational College. In 1955, two campuses were established: Pratumwan Educational College in Pranakorn Province and Bangsaen Educational College in Chon Buri Province. On July 8, 1955, Mr. Mangkorn Promyotee, the Minister of Education at that time chaired the opening ceremony and placed the foundation stone of the administration building which was the first building of Bangsaen Educational College. There were 41 first generation students. In 1956 the college received Piboonbampen School from the Division of General Education to be a demonstration school of the college and renamed it “Piboonbampen” Demonstration School, Bangsaen Educational College. Later, in 1958, the first 35 students graduated from the school.

According to Srinakharinwirot Act, Bangsaen Educational College was transformed to become a campus of Srinakharinwirot University and the supervision, which had been of The Ministry of Education, was changed to be under The Ministry of University Affairs.
In 1988, the cabinet was agreed to transform its status to become a new university and on July 29, 1990, it was renamed Burapha University according to Burapha University Act 2533 B.E. in government gazette volume 107 section 131.
Burapha University has been consistently developed in terms of physical environment, personnel, and administration. In order to do so, a number of new organizations were established and the administration was also extended, aiming for more effective pedagogical management; for instance, Chanthaburi Campus was established in 1996 and one year later Sakaeo Campus was established. Burapha University offers numerous educational levels: Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, and Doctoral Degree in Social Sciences, Health Science, and Science and Technology
Nowadays, Burapha University has become autonomous under government supervision in which its status is juristic according to Burapha University Act 2550 B.E. in government gazette volume 125 section 5 A, dated January 9, 1998 and effective from January 10, 1998.

Vision

“Generate qualified and intellective individuals through world-class standard education for a long-lasting Thai society with knowledge richness.”

Mission

• Generate intellectual knowledge and management practices to enhance social development.
  • Provide world-class standard education in order to produce ethically minded, specialized, and potential graduates.
  • Provide academic services to the society in order to establish it an intellectual richness and self reliant society.
  • Support and maintain Thai arts, culture and Thai identity.
  • Enhance strengths of the University through the establishment of highly effective management system making it independent and self-sufficient.

Programs

Bachelor Degree

• Faculty of Management and Tourism
  • Faculty of Abhaibhubejhr Thai Traditional Medicine
  • Faculty of Nursing
  • Faculty of Medicine
  • Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
  • Faculty of Geo-Informatics
  • Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
  • Faculty of Political Science and Law
  • Faculty of Logistics
  • Faculty of Informatics
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Sport Science
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
  • Faculty of Education
  • Faculty of Public Health
  • Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
  • International College
  • Faculty of Marine Technology (Chanthaburi Campus
  • Faculty of Science and Arts (Chanthaburi Campus)
  • Faculty of Gems (Chanthaburi Campus)
  • Faculty of Agricultural Technology (Sakaeo Campus)
  • Faculty of Science and Social Sciences (Sakaeo Campus)

Master Degree

• Faculty of Management and
  • Faculty of Nursing
  • Faculty of Political Science and Law
  • Faculty of Logistics
  • Faculty of Informatics
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Sport Science
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
  • Faculty of Education
  • Faculty of Public
  • Graduate School of Public
  • Graduate School of Commerce
  • College of Research Methodology and Cognitive Science

Doctor Degree

• Faculty of Nursing
  • Faculty of Geoinformatics
  • Faculty of Political Science and Law
  • Faculty of Logistics
  • Faculty of Informatics
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Sport Science
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
  • Faculty of Education
  • Faculty of Public Health
  • Graduate School of Public Administration
  • Graduate School of Commerce
Burapha University Thailand

Burapha University Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.