Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
RaJamangala University of Technology Isan Surin | Thailand Universities

RaJamangala University of Technology Isan Surin

RMUTI consists of five campuses located in five provinces in the Northeastern Region-Nakhornratchasima, Khonkean, Surin, Kalasin and Sakonnakhon. With its long history, continuous development and regional reputation, RMUTI has provided opportunity of higher education to students and people in the Northeast has upgraded the standards of vocational education leading to outstanding expertise in practical technology, research, invention and academic service to the society. The university also willingly accepts the participation from the public in terms of administration, management and supporting its affiars for highly academic qualities and professional standards to meet manufacturer’s needs. Each campus intends to develop manpower qualified in practical science and technology.

RMUTI Excellence

RMUTI has proudly developed manpower with the higher vocational diploma and bachelor’s degree in different fields of study for the society and the country. The qualities of the manpower in several study fields are recognized among manufacturers. The RMUTI students’ national and international academic awards have guaranteed its academic excellence.

Diverse Study Programs recognized

As a university with the campuses located in different places, RMUTI has provided diverse programs of study according to local’s and students’ needs. Many fields of study have been recognized in their high gualities and standards by education institutions and manufacturers.

Standard of Educational Management

Every RMUTI campus has been certified with ISO 9001 : 2000, internationally recognized management system by Institute of ISO Standard Accreditation. This assures that the students who study in this university will be provided with high quality of education.

The Potential of Manpower – Value of Society

While studying in RMUTI, students are not only developed in term of academic ability, but also given the chance of social study in order to prepare themselves for working together with others in the society in the future.

Faculty

Faculty of Business Administration

• Architectural Business Administration
  • Management

Faculty of Agriculture

• Animal Science
  • Plant Science (Agronomy)
  • Plant Science (Horticulture)
  • Fishery Science
  • Food Science and Technology

Faculty of Mechanics

• Agricultural Mechanization

Faculty of Arts

• English for International Communication
  • Tourism
RMUTI Thailand

RMUTI Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.