Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_CatLoop has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_TaskWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 159

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Tabs has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_flickr has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 419

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_AdWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 496

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Search has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 573

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Woo_Twitter has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 613

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsOverviewWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 670

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; woo_MapsTagWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/includes/theme-widgets.php on line 851

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_CatLoop is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_TaskWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Tabs is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_flickr is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_AdWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Search is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in Woo_Twitter is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsOverviewWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget class in woo_MapsTagWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Mahasarakham University | Thailand Universities

Mahasarakham University

Mahasarakham University was established as an independent public university on December 9, 1994. It was the nation’s 22nd governmental university. Previously it was a branch campus of Srinakharinwirot University. Its history can be traced back to College of Education (Mahasarakham) which was founded on March 27, 1968.

The historical development of Mahasarakham University, or MSU, may be traced back to March 27, 1968, when it was originally established as the College of Education, Mahasarakham, for the purpose of extending higher education to the nation’s Northeastern region. Situated in an outer area north of Maha Sarakham, a small town right at the center of the region, the college functioned to produce quality teachers to serve educational institutions of all levels. The college’s status was later elevated when it became a regional campus of Srinakharinwirot University in 1974. At that time there were four faculties: Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and Science. The university finally gained independent status and became Mahasarakham University, Thailand’s 22nd government university, on December 9, 1994, when the University Act was graciously authorized by His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej and published in the Royal Gazette.

Mahasarakham University has since expanded rapidly in terms of both facilities and academic services and has become a comprehensive university, offering undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs in three academic clusters: Social Sciences; Pure and Applied Science; and Health Science. In response to this growth, in 1998, Khamriang Campus was set up in Kantarawichai District, approximately seven kilometers from the original campus.

With 17 faculties and two colleges currently operating, MSU has been widely recognized as one of Thailand’s fastest-growing universities. The total enrollment has also increased, from fewer than 10,000 in its earlier years to more than 30,000 students at present. Many faculty buildings have been constructed on Khamriang Campus, now the administrative and academic center.

To further extend its academic services to remote communities,the University now has 15 academic service centers in Northeastern provinces.

Vision

Mahasarakham University is a community-based institution of knowledge and wisdom, academically serving the community with varieties of educational systems and proper technologies, in addition to taking a leading role in research and integration of local wisdom for international recognition.
Mission

The University’s missions include the following:

• Producing graduates of high capability and decency with the aim of improving the quality of human resources to fulfill the needs of the nation;
  • Developing diverse educational systems and academic services of high quality;
  • Seeking and accumulating knowledge through integration of local and universal wisdom;
  • Promoting and developing research activities for academic excellence and the community’s sustainable strength.

Faculty

• Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
  • Faculty of Education
  • Faculty of Accounting and Management.
  • Faculty of Arts
  • Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management.
  • Graduate School.
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • Faculty of Science
  • Faculty of Technology.
  • Faculty of Architecture – Planning – Creative Arts.
  • Faculty of Environment and Resource Studies.
  • Faculty of Medicine.
  • Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science.
  • Faculty of Pharmacy
  • Faculty of Public Health.
  • Faculty of Nursing
MSU Thailand

MSU Thailand

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home1/thaiuniv/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityguide/comments.php on line 13

No reviews yet.